This new system uses the popular Zone Adventure Series boxed steel upper control arm design along with traditional torsion key technology in order to gain 3" of lift. By using the new fabricated arms, equipped with factory style ball joints and rubber bushings, the system is able to maintain a better quality ride and suspension travel over standard "leveling kits". In addition, a front differential drop is included to keep CV angles within the factory operating range.
Rear 2" blocks bring the rear up to give a very slight tail high stance allowing the truck to be used as it was intended without having a saggy ride. Front and rear Nitro shocks come standard to round out this simple yet advanced suspension system.
Factory Rear Leaf Spring Type
With Overload Spring
Choose this option if your truck comes factory with a top mounted overload spring on your rear leaf spring pack.
Without Overload Spring
Choose this option if your truck does NOT come factory with a top mounted overload spring on your rear leaf spring pack.
Everest Installation Includes:
- Installation of lift
- Headlight adjustment
PLEASE CALL WITH QUESTIONS
We encourage you to call and speak with one our Everest specialists if you have any questions. We are always glad to help you with your purchase!
3" Zone Suspension Lift (11-18 GM 2500HD/3500HD 2WD/4WD)
- *Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- Minor trimming may be required, especially if a wheel backspace of less the specified is used
- Proper torsion bar unloading tool required for installation
- Not designed to work on dually models
- Available for models with and without top mounted rear overload springs - be sure to select correct kit for your application.