The heart of the Zone Offroad 5" 2011-18 HD lift kit is a pair of one piece ¼" steel crossmembers combined with the CNC machined steering knuckles to create OE geometry for a quality ride. Also included is a laser cut differential skid plate, differential support brackets, torsion bar brackets, sway bar links, offset rear 3" lift blocks, stainless steel brake lines and custom valved shocks. This system is designed to level the truck and has zero change to the vehicle's track width allowing for clearance of up to 35x12.50 tires. No differential trimming required!
Factory Rear Leaf Spring Type
With Overload Spring
Choose this option if your truck comes factory with a top mounted overload spring on your rear leaf spring pack.
Without Overload Spring
Choose this option if your truck does NOT come factory with a top mounted overload spring on your rear leaf spring pack.
Carrier Bearing Drop Kit
Vehicles equipped with a two piece drive shaft and a carrier bearing require bearing drop kit.
Heavy Duty Upper Control Arms
These new upper control arms are direct replacements for the factory arms, offering improved suspension travel and ride quality over the factory control arm design. The heavy duty, boxed steel upper control arms are made from fully welded 1/8" steel plate construction as well as CNC machined ball joint and bushing mounts, dwarfing the strength of the factory arms while improving the performance and appearance of your HD's suspension. By repositioning the relationship between the arm and the factory droop limiter at the frame these arms will allow for more droop travel, while also resulting in a more neutral upper ball joint operating angle for leveled and lifted suspensions. Our fabricated arms utilize high quality Raybestos brand ball joints that can handle heavy duty use and work in conjunction with OE-style rubber mount bushings to provide a quiet ride. The ball joints are greaseable and easily replaced with readily available parts at the end of their service life.
Everest Installation Includes:
- Installation of lift
- Headlight adjustment
PLEASE CALL WITH QUESTIONS
We encourage you to call and speak with one our Everest specialists if you have any questions. We are always glad to help you with your purchase!
5" Zone Suspension Lift (11-18 GM 2500HD/3500HD 2WD/4WD)
- *Kit comes standard with upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- 2015-16 Models Only: 20" wheels can not be reinstalled due to GM changing the wheel thickness. The ID of the 20" wheels are smaller on 15-18 models.
- Torsion bar unloading/loading tool required
- Frame bracket modifications required for installation
- With a 20" Wheel, 5"-6" backspacing is recommended
- Rear kit designed for single rear wheel axles.
- Will fit 2wd models. The front differential related parts will not be used.
- Stock 17" or 18" Wheels cannot be re-installed
- Stock 20" wheels cannot be reinstalled on 2015-2018 models
- Vehicles equipped with a two piece drive shaft and a carrier bearing require bearing drop kit.