This 6" IFS lift kit offers improved performance over any terrain, improved offroad protection, and enhanced on-road comfort. At the core of this 6" lift system is a pair of 1/4" steel high clearance crossmembers and full width modular differential skid plate to reposition the lower arms and add protection of vital drivetrain components. These combined with the CNC machined ductile iron replacement steering knuckles creates a solid subframe and correct suspension and steering geometry to be compatible with the factory installed ESC system. Differential relocation brackets and CV spacers are used to correct the front axle positioning for stock-like CV axle angles and to retain use of the factory front driveshaft. In place of the stock struts, BDS supplies a pair of high pressure gas struts for improved performance and ride quality. Rounding out the front kit are a pair of replacement tie rod ends, longer sway bar links, brake line brackets, and a front laser cut BDS skid plate.
In the rear a pair of a 5" ProRide coil springs are supplied to lift and level the stance. These offer improve offroad performance and more travel from the rear suspension. To correct the rear suspension geometry with the taller coils installed a pair of heavy duty adjustable upper control arms are supplied along with a track bar relocation bracket and support brace and longer sway bar links. Also included are a pair of bump stop extensions and your choice of BDS- NX2 series gas shocks or FOX 2.0 IFP performance gas shocks. This kit allows for up to 35x12.50 tires to be installed.
This kit is available for all three factory control arm configurations (cast steel, stamped steel, and aluminum) so be sure to verify your factory control arm type before ordering.
Rear Shock Selection
BDS NX2 series gas shocks offer impressive performance on and offroad. They use a nitrogen charged, twin tube design with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving for lightning fast dampening and superior control.
Fox 2.0 Series
Fox 2.0 performance series shocks have been tuned and tested by both Fox and BDS Suspension to maximize performance specific to each application and to every BDS Suspension system. The basic shock design is based on proven Fox Racing Shox race products, but re-designed to maximize the ride quality, handling, and control of your BDS equipped truck or jeep, whether on or off the road.
Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Kevlar lined Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Virtually no volumetric expansion Firmer brake pedal feel with less pedal effort.
- Hose assemblies comply with D.O.T. Federal regulations (MVSS-106) Legal for street use in all 50 States.
- Teflon inner core (chemically inert) Approved for use with all brake fluids, including D.O.T. 5 Silicone.
- Resists moisture, Very flexible.
- Five layer construction Rugged construction that resists road shock and hazards.
- Higher fitting pull-off than other D.O.T. assemblies.
- Standard SAE female fittings and ends Utilizes standard brake fittings and hardware.
Everest Installation Includes:
- Installation of lift
- Headlight adjustment
PLEASE CALL WITH QUESTIONS
We encourage you to call and speak with one our Everest specialists if you have any questions. We are always glad to help you with your purchase!
6" BDS Lift Kit 15-17 GMC Tahoe/Yukon 4WD
- *IMPORTANT*: GM is producing several knuckle/control arm configurations in 2015-2016 models. Cast Steel control arm equipped models will require the "Cast Steel Control Arm" kit. Stamped Steel and Aluminum control arm equipped models will require the "Aluminum Control Arm" kit. Be sure to verify which factory control arms your truck has before ordering by referecing our help images when customizing your kit.
- Will not work on auto-ride or magneride equipped vehicles.
- Strut compressor required for installation.
- Frame bracket modification and welding required.
- 20" wheels with 5" to 5-3/4" backspacing recommended to reduce trimming.
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.