BDS Suspension now offers 6" Lift Systems for the 2014-2017 GMC Denali 1500 trucks with factory installed Magneride magnetic ride control system. These new suspension systems utilize the tried and true high-clearance IFS design that has made BDS the preferred suspension lift for late model GM trucks. At the core of these new lift systems BDS supplies a pair of 1/4" thick laser cut high clearance crossmembers and differential skid plate to reposition the lower arms and add protection. These combined with the CNC machined ductile iron replacement steering knuckles creates a stout subframe to correct suspension and steering geometry for ESC system compatibility. Up front the kits use a multipoint differential relocation kit and CV spacers to securely reposition the front differential to correct CV axle angle and allow use of the stock front driveshaft. Top mounted strut spacers are used to retain the Magneride struts as well as new sensor brackets to properly reposition the Magneride sensor arms. Also included for the front are replacement tie rod ends, longer sway bar links, brake line brackets and a BDS front skid plate.
In the rear BDS uses 5" cast iron lift blocks and longer u-bolts in place of the factory block kit to net 4" of lift for a level stance. Rear shock relocation brackets are used at the axle mount to retain full functionality of the Magneride rear monotube shocks. The kits come finished in a durable textured black powdercoat, all hardware is provided along with step-by-step installation instructions. Improve the look and performance of your late model GMC Denali 1500 with room for up to 35" tires with this new lift system from BDS Suspension.
Traction Bar Selection
Fixed Traction Bars
Reduce rear pinion angle change commonly referred to as axle wrap during acceleration with these BDS heavy-duty traction bars. Tubular design for good looks as well as serious axle control. Parts come finished in black powdercoat.
Everest Installation Includes:
- Installation of lift
- Installation of traction bars (If selected)
- Headlight adjustment
PLEASE CALL WITH QUESTIONS
We encourage you to call and speak with one our Everest specialists if you have any questions. We are always glad to help you with your purchase!
6" BDS Lift Kit 2014-18 GMC Denali 1500 4WD w/ Magnetic Ride Control
- *IMPORTANT*: GM is producing several knuckle/control arm configurations in 2014-2017 models trucks. Cast Steel control arm equipped models will require the "Cast Steel Control Arm" kit. Stamped Steel and Aluminum control arm equipped models will require the "Aluminum Control Arm" kit. Be sure to verify which factory control arms your truck has before ordering.
- Fits Magnetic Ride Control equipted models ONLY.
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Requires differential modification to clear electric power steering
- Trimming may be required for tire clearance due to variation between tire brands.
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.