- 20% Tougher Sidewalls: Featuring race-proven CoreGard™ Technology to take on the toughest road hazards with confidence.
CoreGard Technology: 1) Split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFGoodrich's race proven Baja T/A®KR2 tire. 2) Increased rubber thickness, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone. 3) Advanced Deflection Design deflects protruding objects from snagging & splitting the sidewall.
- Longer Treadlife to extend your adventure.
1) Advanced tire footprint shape results in more evenly distributed stress, for longer more uniform wear. 2) Interlocking Tread Design provide increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul. 3) Stone Ejectors rejects stone retention & providest protection against stone drilling.
- Aggressive All-Terrain traction to confidently get where you want to go.
1) Upper Sidewall Traction Bars provide increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations. 2) Mud-Phobic Bars in the shoulder tread area help to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions. 3) Serrated Shoulder Design provide greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions. 4) Locking 3-D Sipes provide more biting edges for significantly increased snow traction. 5) 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake Rated: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (RMA) Severe Snow Traction requirements.
Call for fitment, pricing, and availability
Not sure how big of a tire you can install on your vehicle without having fitment or rubbing issues? Unsure of what type of tire best suits your application? No problem! We want to help you with your purchase to insure your tires fit correctly, and our experienced staff is more than willing to answer any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to give us a call!
BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO2
All Terrain T/A KO2 All BFGoodrich® tires have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first. See warranty for details.